How it works:
- Write keywords / vocabulary onto a smart notebook page. Recapping the previous lesson perhaps? Or introducing new words.
- Then change their colour to white so they disappear on the screen.
- Draw a shape but make it a dark colour.
- Then make sure the box is set to ‘behind text’.
- Move the box around the screen and see the words appear!
- Pupils have to write down as many as they can.
Could be hidden equations they have to work out, or keywords they then have to write a definition for. Or they have to then create links between all the words they have seen.