– Small amount of preparation by designing your own Loyalty Card:
Here are some fabulous examples by teachers across Twitter!
- MissHHale Click here
- Ritesh Patel- Click here
- Teacher Tales09 Click Here
- Mr P Collins- Click Here
- The Learning Effect- Click Here
- MissKMcD– Click Here
- Becky Wood– Click Here
How It Works
Pupils each have a Loyalty Card specific for their teacher/subject/department. Loyalty points can be awarded by the teacher for a range of different successful criteria.
- Contribute to class ‘spontaneously’
- Offer constructive peer assessment
- Demonstrate independent learning
- Correct use of a dictionary etc
If a pupil fills in their card, there is a reward!
Pupils need to have a COMPLETE Loyalty card by the end of the lesson
Pupils could devise their own loyalty card based on specific targets or learning objectives