An activity used to replicate a production/assembly line in a factory.
But you could make your students badges with their titles on them?
What to do:
Students should be lined up with their desks placed alongside one another.
They could do this activity standing?
They will then need to be given their instructions/role in the production/assembly line.
E.G- Peer Assessment of an Essay
- Student 1– Introduction Checker– Has the writer effectively introduced the essay to the examiner
- Student 2– Connectives Checker– Have the correct connectors been used
- Student 3– (Depending on type of essay) Advantage Checker– Have adequate points been made to support the title/quote/question
- Student 4– Disadvantage Checker– as above
- Student 5– Conclusion Checker– Has the writer summarised without repeating
- Student 6– Mark Scheme Checker– Student to highlight elements of the mark scheme implicit within the essay.
This can be done for any type of work.