Various items as per below!
What to do:
Set up the following displays to help your colleagues in your school.
- A voucher tree display board. Put up a template of a tree with branches etc, then instruct colleagues who get vouchers in the post or through promotions etc, that if they do not want them, to please donate them by pinning them to the voucher tree. This way other colleagues can benefit from these vouchers. Whilst pinning your own unwanted vouchers, you may find some you do want!
- A ‘Believe in my Selfie’ Board. This was a suggestion by @ChazLotteJames, who has asked all of us to take a selfie of us ‘doing’ or ‘pledging’ to get something done. So, it may be a selfie pledging to run a marathon or learn a language and so on.
Some other ideas/Variations:
- Participate in @Mrshumanities well being buddy scheme. Click here to read more! Or you could set this up in your school. Pair up people to ‘look’ out for one another, remind others of their birthdays, special events and so on! The original star of this was @AbbieMan1982 with her well being bags! I will never forget the one she sent to me at my school! Thank you Abi!
- Set up an Inspiration Board- Click here for more info!
- Set up a Staff Shout Out Board- Click here for more info!
- Or a Compliment Corner for your Staff Room- Click here for more info!
- Try running a Going The Extra Mile Award- Click here for more info!
- Share and Replace Board- Click here for more info!