*UPDATED MARCH 2023!!*
Use the various links below. However, this is great guide created by Muslim Council of Britain- Click here!
What to do:
Use these editable assemblies/resources/presentations shared by Abed and myself to help educate your students about key events occurring in various religions.
The first is by me, @TeachLeadAAli about Ramadan.
Click HERE –> Make a copy and feel free to edit/add your school logo etc.
Some useful links for you about updated for Ramadan 2023:
- An amazing poster packed full of information to print and use for your students/colleagues/community by @stammer_teacher download here!
- Download an Act of Kindness PowerPoint here by @realkhal009
- Some books for your school libraries? Check here.
- Post about What exactly is Ramadan- Click here.
- Blog post about Share Ramadan here.
- Updated references/info from Al Jazeera- Click here.
- My Blog about Sharing Ramadan! Click here.
ASCL advice- Click here! They did offer some advice and then did not renew it.
- What to EAT during Ramadan.
- My Schools Week Article.
More to be added!