Various- See below!
What to do:
As DfE SOS- G. Williamson has shared the number of hours schools should be providing during Remote Learning.
I wanted us to take note of the final sentence. Those hours include direct teaching and time for pupils to complete tasks/assignments.
So here are a bunch of FREE to use resources to help with your delivery and assignment setting.
- BBC Bitesize-
- Youtube Learning
- SENECA Learning
- Oak National Academy
- Greenshaw Curriculum Videos
- Pobble Pic of the day
- Chatter Pack Home Learning Resources
- Some FREE resources I have collated here.
- Here are some other useful websites- organised by subjects.
- Here are some other posts- how to use Loom/Narrate over a PowerPoint
- Here are some Offline Learning Tasks!