Various links below
What to do:
As we are all ‘settling’ into Remote Learning/Teaching, here I have compiled some more links/resources/tips for you all! All references/credits in the links.
Here is my previously paid for CPD FREE for all now as we all venture back to school on the 8/3/21.
Hope it is useful.
THREAD about shortcuts/tips and tricks to do with PowerPoint and Google Slides.
— Amjad Ali (@ASTsupportAAli) November 29, 2018
- Editable Check in Google Forms!
- Digital Graphic Organisers!
- Turn your face into an Emoji
- Icons by Noun Project
- Microsoft Teams Hacks!
- Ways to check for understanding
- Reduce Screen strain
- Using Flipgrid
Here are some really useful blogs on Remote Learning to read and learn from!
- Check back soon for my PP with lots of tips and ideas including some really useful websites to try!
- Tom Sherrington
- Ambition Institute
- David Rodger-Goodwin- Graphic Organisers
- Shaun Alison has compiled some useful blogs too!
Image from- https://www.astrea-kingfisher.org/remote-learning/