- Create Door Sleeves from your favourite books?
- Create I Am Reading Posters
- Invite Authors in
- Create It Was A Book First display/section/information point
- Create some book trailers!
- Creative Writing Competition- with them signing their entries post the competition- author style!
Have you used this website? https://t.co/kmFBBHXF8I Add your book title in, click on an image, it’ll create an amazing poster 4 u 2 print and stick on your door in 5 seconds! Try it!! pic.twitter.com/WUvLridofW— Amjad Ali (@TeachLeadAAli) March 4, 2022
https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js Variations! I am sure you have more ways to keep the buzz of World Book Day alive, throughout the year! *Don’t forget about the visible representation of your displays and books…*
*NEW POST* World Book Day ‘It Was A Book First’https://t.co/JXEZakABHN I have listed some ways to inspire ‘reluctant’ readers! And how to Diversify your books list! H/T to @BAMEedNetwork @AlwaysLearnWeb and @AVisserFuray pic.twitter.com/kvatvw9go9— Amjad Ali (@TeachLeadAAli) March 3, 2021