Resources: Download your editable revision timetable from here! (I am not an expert, just trying to provide some help to others- There are lots of other examples- which are not mine- they are also in the folder!) What to do: Remember to click File, then Download. You do not need permission/rights to do this. Pay attention to the information in Row 1– I have stated:
- Students should not be spending an equal amount of time on all subjects. Strategise!
- Students should write the time they will be revising, as well as the topic
- Colour code the times to make it easier to know when you will be doing what.
- Include page references to revision guides/Youtube clips etc when adding your topic in
- Remember revision must be GENERATIVE. You should be doing something with your revision, not just reading/highlighting
- Have you taught your students about the Ebbinghaus Forgetting Curve? Or Elaboration? Or Retrieval Practice?
- The Leitner System of revision using Flashcards
- Intervention Strategies!
- Revision Ideas
- Blog about Raising Standards for Year 11