Various links below!
GCSE ANALYSIS 🧵
Not everybody knows how to find out important info/what info they need. Please can you reply below as a HoD/Subject Lead/Teacher/LT/HoF or whomever with links/info on for example-
National Averages for your Subject?
Where to get examiner reports from?
— Amjad Ali (@TeachLeadAAli) August 27, 2023
What to do:
Now that schools across the UK have received their students A Levels, T- Levels, VTQs, GCSEs and BTECs.
I thought it would be helpful to signpost some useful links/resources to help teachers, subject leaders and senior leaders analyse their GCSE results and help them move forward to improving their students results!
- AQA – ERA (Enhanced Result Analysis) aqa.org.uk/contact-us/sec
- Pearson – Results Plus (also has a little for BTEC) qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Ser
- OCR – Active Results ocr.org.uk/administration
- WJEC – Only the options are on their intranet site under the results menu (such as “centre performance”)
Various schools use different templates to analyse results… I may share some here- Comment if you would like me to!
Some other items:
- Ofqual Analytics- https://analytics.ofqual.gov.uk/
- National Percentage Figures- http://www.bstubbs.co.uk/gcse.htm
- FFT Trends- https://ffteducationdatalab.org.uk/2023/08/
- TES- GCSE Results by Subjects- https://www.tes.com/magazine/news/secondary
Some teacher blogs and useful resources too!
- Collen Young-Maths Summary https://colleenyoung.org/im-looking-for/uk-assessment/exam-results-2023/
- Jen x- Geog Summary- https://jennnnnnnnn.wordpress.com/2023/08/28/lessons-from-the-2023-exam-series/
2023 GCSE grade boundaries – All exam boards
Incl. results statistics, reviews etchttps://t.co/nT73XrJkpE
— Miss (@missdcox) August 24, 2023